Neck and Upper Back Pain
One of the most debilitating pains is neck pain. And likely, if you experience one or the other - either upper back or neck pain, you'll feel the other to some degree as well. In this day and age, we have all had the opportunity to spend some time on a cellphone, tablet, iPad, or laptop. Many of us spend more than "some" time on these devices! Unfortunately, whether it's for work or leisure, this can cause some uncomfortable problems. Here are some common ones:
- Headaches in the base of the skull or behind the eyes
- More often than not, a 'kink' in the neck
- Pain or stiffness in the neck or between the shoulder blades when waking up, throughout the day, or
while sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Stiffness at the end of a work day
- Burning between the shoulder blades
- Head feeling as heavy as a bowling ball
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or fingers
- Difficulty shoulder checking while driving
- Ringing in the ears
These are all common but very fixable symptoms! To explore your path to recovery, book a FREE telephone consult or discovery session with Jessica or click the link below to find out how you can start improving these debilitating symptoms from home.