Annoying! Thats the best word for this type of pain. Maybe it bugs you when you're trying to go for a walk or wind down in the evening watching a great show on the couch. There are many different ways that hip pain can present itself. In the front, the side or the back of the hip. It can be a deep ache or bruised feeling, or even a sharp pinching feeling, too. Here's some of the most common ways people have described their hip pain:
- Not being able to sit still in one position before the hip starts to ache
- Immediate stiffness and pain when standing from a seated position
- Walking up or down hills causing pain in the back of the hip, pinching in the front
- A bruised or tender sensation on the very outside part of the leg or hip
- Pinching discomfort while swinging a golf club
- Loss of sleep due to aching
- A fear of surgery or being bound to pain killers
- A fear of losing mobility and needing to rely on a walker or cane.
- Being worried that simple activity such as walking will become impossible
Stop wondering what the problem is or why its happening! Let's get you some answers before you seek out the advice of a surgeon. You have options! Book a FREE telephone consult or discovery session with Jessica. Or, click the link below if you'd like to learn more about the different types of hip pain, why they might start, and what YOU can do about it! Get your FREE educational PDF now.